Lukey and the cows

Lukey and the cows
Lukey loves cows!

Friday, July 8, 2011

I have a new job!

This week I started my new job. I now work as a P.A.A. for God! That is His personal Annointed Assitant. These duties include me getting up first thing early every morning and praising and thanking Him for yet another beautiful day of life! Then my morning schedule starts with Scripture Study, walking the dog, my walk power walk workout and then getting dressed. I begin each work day at 9:00 in my office where I begin to utilize myself as God's assistant where I do good works for Him and think of how I can be a blessing to others.

This has helped me to rise up out of this hole I've been in for about a year now. I am no longer think of my own circumstances but now I'm thinking of others and how I can help them. I reccomend this to those who suffer from any kind of depression. You too can become God's P.A.A.! Just start each day praising and thanking Him for your beautiful life and for all the good blessings he has bestowed upon you. Yes, you are blessed even though you might not feel like it right now but I'm sure you can think of one thing such as you just being alive! He can work through you no matter what your situation is. Just look at the disciples Jesus chose to work for him to spread the good word. That is what you can do. Learn the word, Live the word and spread the word! You can have a job today, you are God's P.A.A.! Praise be to God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment