Lukey and the cows

Lukey and the cows
Lukey loves cows!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lego problem

Yesterday was another fun day in homeschooling! We had a bit of delay in the day because I'm starting to make Lapbooks. So we saw this Lego lapbook and ofcourse being the Lego fan that Lukey is he got so excited. I told him that this was for fun time not part of our lesson plans and that we would do this after our studies. He was so upset after that but we went back to our learning.

Lukey is getting so much of what I am teaching. We even started a new math game where he writes down the problems on the giant dry erase board and pretends he's the teacher...he does such a good job with this. I'm so proud of him! He's so good at it ~ he might just grow up to be a teacher! How wonderful would that be :)

I need to start living more peaceful with myself. I feel now that we're homeschooling we have to get out and socialize more but to tell you the truth, I hate socializing. I love my son and husband but when I try to go out and make friends it becomes quite a huge disapointment. I have not met anyone lately that I feel I have anything in common with or that I have any kind of click with. I will just put it in God's hands and surrender all of my issues. I am usually a very happy go lucky kind of gal but lately I've been so angry at myself and at my poor husband. Please God be with me and give me peace! Peace be with you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment