Lukey and the cows

Lukey and the cows
Lukey loves cows!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Today I'm new and improved!

Yesterday, I woke up and had my typical spa day which includes deep conditioning and washing my hair. I made the mistake by using an African American hair product on my hair which was my biggest mistake I made almost a year ago. Ugh! What a mess this stuff was and wouldnt wash out! Why dont I ever learn! I was so sad and upset about this that I cried the whole day and made my poor son and husband miserable.

Today I vow to renew and improve myself and my mind. Today is a new day so therefore a new me! I will stop worrying about my silly hair and start focusing on being a good mommy and wife. No more AA products either. I need God's help as well. I think the story of Job really helps me out here. This truly is my own test to see how faithful to God I can be regardless how horrible life may seem. I need to change my way of thinking. To start looking at everything positively!

Thank you God for this new day and new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment